Kalamazoo RESA employees sign in to view additional information about Employee Benefits.
Kalamazoo RESA provides employees with a very comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Long-term and Short-term Disability
- Life Insurance/Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- State Retirement Program
- Vacation/Sick Days/Personal Business Days
- Health Savings Account/Flexible Spending Account/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Programs
- Wellness Program and Activities
Benefits are available after 30 calendar days.
*Please contact your HR department if you have a qualifying life event: baby, marriage, loss of coverage, etc. You only have 30 days to make changes to your benefit plan.
2020 TSA Retirement Plan Information
- Benefit 2020 New Hire Presentation - Recorded Version
- Register on your benefit websites
- Kalamazoo RESA Exchange Notification for Health Coverage
- Benefit Carrier Phone & Group Numbers
- Medicare Part D Credible Coverage 10.01.2019
- 2020 Annual Benefit Notice
- Glossary of Health Coverage and Medical Terminology