About the Summer Food Service ProgramThe Summer Food Service Program (SFSP) was created to ensure that children continue to receive nutritious meals during long school vacations, when they do not have access to the National School Lunch or School Breakfast Programs.
Who is Eligible
Locations, Dates and TimesCheck out our full list of 2020 Kalamazoo County sites (printable 11"x17") to learn locations, dates and times, or use the interactive Google Map below to navigate to your preferred site (days and times are listed at each location)!All sites are closed July 3 & 4. Also, please note that sites may need to move indoors or be cancelled due to weather.
- All children 0-18 yrs are welcome to eat for free!
- Anyone enrolled in school for physical or mental disabilities is welcome.
- No paperwork, red tape or required identification.
- Children are welcome to eat at any site - where you live doesn't dictate where you are allowed to pick up meals.
- Families are welcome! Adult meals are $2.
Spread the word to your network!