Free home visits are provided to partner with families to plant SEEDS for SUCCESS by providing:
- Increased knowledge of early childhood development and parenting practices
- Early detection of developmental delays (free screenings)
- Facilitation of parent-child interactions
- Resource connections and opportunities for social interactions through our community playgroups
- Supports based on the Strengthening Families framework
All pregnant moms and families with children aged 0 to 3 in Kalamazoo County are eligible to participate in this free program. Call 269.250.9647 to sign up today.
Seeds for Success is a Parents as Teachers Affiliate
Seeds for Success is a County Consortium, providing services to families throughout Kalamazoo County. Consortium Partners include: Comstock Community Learning Center, Elizabeth Upjohn Community Healing Center, Catholic Charities Caring Network and Kalamazoo RESA.
Seeds for Success is a proud partner with the Kalamazoo Symphony
, Crescendo Academy
and the PNC Foundation
. Marvelous Music is a parent-child music group with a curriculum designed for children nearing three years of age, who are participants in Seeds for Success program. Music and movement classes are scheduled weekly and take-home materials are provided for families to engage in continued learning at home.