Links & Resources
- Parent Handbook
- Procedural Safeguards
- Who to Contact for Additional Information
- Local Michigan Alliance for Families
- Personal Curriculum
- Annual Education Report
- FERPA Opt-Out Form
- Transition Services
- Determining Least Restrictive Environment (LRE)
- TM Assessment: 2017-18 — Michigan
- Should My Student Take the Alternate Assessment?
- Michigan Parent Dashboard
- Government: US Department of Education
- Inclusion: Institute for Community Integration
- MDE: Family Matters
- Gryphon Place - Dispute Resolution Services
Information, resources and support systems to assist you in resolving crises and meeting life's challenges.
- Michigan Family-To-Family Health Information & Education Center
Information, education and support for families of children with special needs.
- Michigan Special Education Mediation Program
This program helps parents, educators and service providers develop productive relationships for resolving issues in early intervention and special education.
- Michigan Alliance for Families
Information, support, and education.