MDE Documents: Procedural and Guidance Manual UpdatesThe following documents are available on the Michigan Department of Education, Office of Special Education and Early Intervention Services Web site. The documents are part of a manual providing technical assistance, guidance, and best practices where appropriate.
- Review of Existing Evaluation Data (REED) and Development of an Evaluation Plan (this document was originally posted in April and includes a revision that addresses speech reevaluations).
- Discipline Procedures.
- Interim Alternative Educational Setting Form
- Interim Alternative Educational Setting Form Directions
- Manifestation Determination Review Form
- Manifestation Determination Review Form Directions
- Worksheet for Determining A Pattern of Behavior Form
- Worksheet for Determining A Pattern of Behavior Form Directions
The information can be found on the OSE-EIS website.
State Assessment ResourcesState Assessment ManualMME Accommodations Summary2012 MARSE with IDEA Regs
Following is a link to the Michigan Special Education One Pager
Timeline for Initials