Parent Advisory Committee
The Parent Advisory Committee (PAC) was established by the Michigan Mandatory Education Act to ensure parents have input into the development of the countywide plan for special education programs and services. Parents are nominated by their local boards of education and appointed by the Kalamazoo RESA board of education to serve a three-year term.
The 2022-23 PAC meetings schedule is as follows:
All meetings are held at the Kalamazoo RESA Service Center, 1819 E. Milham Ave. Portage, MI 49002. Meetings are open to the public and parents are encouraged to attend. (2022-23 meetings will be held via Zoom)
- Thursday, September 8 12:00-1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 3 12:00-1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, January 12 12:00-1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, March 16 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 4 12:00-1:00 p.m.