Required paperwork for Pre-K registration is as follows:
All information must be received before eligibility can be determined. All of the information collected is required by state or federal preschool guidelines. Your information will help us to determine your child’s proper placement. Your information can be mailed or delivered to:
- Pre-K Application [You can fill out the online pre-K application (Spanish version) or you can download a hard copy here.
- Birth Certificate or other proof of age
- Proof of County Residency (driver’s license, utility bill, lease/mortgage agreement, currently homeless, a written letter from the shelter where you are living)
- Verification/documentation of all family income (parents/guardians supporting child) must include the last 12 months of income.
- Last year's tax return (preferred)
- Year to date paystub
- Proof of receipt of public assistance/food stamps/ WIC/child care assistance
- Proof of receipt of SSI
- College scholarships
- Child Support
422 E. South Street
Kalamazoo, MI 49007
or fax to (269) 250-9868
or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org