Dear Pre-Kindergarten Family,
We're so excited to be a part of your child's next adventure! A quality pre-kindergarten (PRE-K) experience makes for a remarkable start and a major difference in a child's kindergarten preparation and success.
Please be aware that according to new guidelines, all children must be:
- 3 years old on or before December 1* in order to be age eligible for the 3-year-old programs.
- 4 years old on or before December 1* in order to be age eligible for the 4-year-old programs.
*Placement may be prioritized for children who will be 3 or 4 years old on or before September 1.
Kalamazoo County PRE-K is made up of the following programs:
- All Kalamazoo County PRE-K programs are licensed by the state of Michigan.
- All programs offer a joyful, intentional, life changing education through a high-quality curriculum that includes positive social skill development and a variety of social and learning activities.
- All programs offer parent and family activities.
- All programs use a common pre-K application with documentation of the child's age and residency and the parent's income to determine a child's eligibility.
Questions? Need help? Call (269) 250-9333.
Completed applications and required documents may be sent to:
422 E. South St.
Kalamazoo, MI 49007
Fax: (269) 250-9868