About Summer Food Service Program
The Summer Food Service Program (SFSP) was created to ensure that children continue to receive nutritious meals during long school vacations, when they do not have access to the National School Lunch or School Breakfast Programs.
Who is Eligible
- ALL children 0-18 yrs welcome!
- Anyone enrolled in school for physical or mental disabilities welcome!
- No paperwork or ID required.
- Children from all towns or states welcome to eat at any site.
- FAMILIES Welcome to Join ~ All kids eat free - adult meal is $2
Locations, Dates and Times
All Sites Closed Wednesday, July 4. Also, note that sites may move indoors or be cancelled due to rain.