Heating, Ventilation & Air ConditioningStudents in this course are dually enrolled and have the opportunity to earn KVCC college credit in addition to high school credit. This course provides instruction and training in the areas of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration as well as the design, installation, and servicing of HVAC/R systems. HVAC prepares students for a technical career upon completion.
Credits & Certifications
- 2nd World Language Credit
- 3rd Science Credit
- 4th Related Math Credit
- Dual Enrollment: Kalamazoo Valley Community College for 12 credits
Eligibility & Prerequisites
- This course is available to 12th grade dual enrolled students.
- Students provide own transportation
- Students must follow dual enrollment policies and expectations at Kalamazoo Valley Community College
- Extended hours, including loss of spring vacation
- HVAC Installation and Maintenance
- Home Appliance Repair