Over the years, the educational environment has been evolving. Today, we need to provide students with a creative, collaborative, 21st-century educational landscape. We at REMC 12W, in partnership with KRESA, want to embrace those ideals. Our focus over the last two years has been on innovative products, services and trainings that can be offered to all our partners.
REMC Innovation Center (RIC), formally the Teacher Material Center, will now offer a unique space that will allow for team thinking, planning, learning, and making. This space will be open to drop by and create, schedule a learning event, or reserve for a meeting retreat.
RIC will continue to offer the same services focused on teacher classroom supplies such as die-cut materials, lamination, video, and technology kits through SnapMedia, and discounted prices on Discovery Education.
REMC 12W is also bringing you:
- Regularly scheduled meetings/collaboration time for Instructional Technologist, Coaches, Teachers, and Media Specialist.
- Technology Focused PD (all free or reduced-price based on resources).
- Instructional Technology Consulting.
- Maker Space training and supplies to use in the classroom.
- STEM & Maker Kits and Assistive Technology tools for checkout/trial purposes.
- REMC SaveBid use and training.
- Voice in all things REMC Association at the state level.
- REMC 12W van delivery services including secure student record transfers.
We at REMC 12W look forward to strengthening our services to meet the needs of teachers and students in all of our districts.
** The REMC Workroom will be self-serve until June 6, 2020 **
The workroom will be available for use during KRESA Service Center open hours. If you have any questions about the REMC Innovation Center, please contact Tina Tribu
(firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (269) 250-9260.