OnBase Document Management
Would you like to eliminate paper forms that take days to route through your organization for approval? How much staff effort does it take to respond to a FOIA, subpoena or audit request for records? How would you recover your documents following a fire, flood or natural disaster? Are filing cabinets and other storage containers taking up valuable real estate in your district?
If these questions concern you, you may be interested in the OnBase Document Management system offered by MiCase.
OnBase from Hyland Software, Inc. is an integrated suite of solutions featuring online document access, electronic forms, business process workflow and records retention.
With OnBase, your school district will benefit from:
- Easy, immediate access to all types of records, across your district 24/7/365
- Streamlined business processes with automated e-forms and approval routing
- Improved efficiency and reduced operating cost
- Better management of record retention
- Recovery of valuable office and storage space
Schedule for the Retention and Disposal of Michigan Public School Records. This 67 page document outlines what documents the State of Michigan deems to be official public school records and the associated retention period for each category of record.Visit Hyland Software Inc.’s website to learn more about OnBase.Contact Roger Wylan for more information about OnBase for MiCase members.