Over the years, the educational environment has been evolving. Today, we need to provide students with a creative, collaborative, 21st century educational landscape. We at REMC 12W, in partnership with KRESA, want to embrace those ideals. Our focus over the last two years has been on innovative products, services and trainings that can be offered to all our of partners.
REMC Innovation Center (RIC), formally the Teacher Material Center, will now offer a unique space that will allow for team thinking, planning, learning, and making. This space will be open to drop by and create, schedule a learning event, or reserve for a meeting retreat.
RIC will continue to offer the same services focused on teacher classroom supplies such as: die cut materials, lamination, video, and technology kits through SnapMedia, and discounted prices on Discovery Education.
REMC 12W is also bringing you:
We at REMC 12W look forward to strengthening our services to meet the needs of teachers and students in all of our districts.
- Regularly scheduled meetings/collaboration time for Instructional Technologist, Coaches, Teachers, and Media Specialist.
- Technology Focused PD (all free or reduced price based on resources). Check out our Events Website.
- Instructional Technology Consulting.
- Maker Space training and supplies to use in the classroom.
- REMC SaveBid use and training.
- Moodle server services.
- Voice in all things REMC Association at the state level.
- REMC 12W van delivery services.
The hours for the RIC are: M-Thur.- 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Fri.- 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. If you have any questions about the REMC Innovation Center, please contact Tina Tribu or call 269-250-9354.